I got a little bit giddy when I had the first couple of people follow (and comment on a couple of stupid bugs) my GitHub repository of my "Reading List to Instapaper" tool.
This whole social coding thing sort of works.
I made some small changes to clean up the code a bit (and comment it a bit better). Nothing dramatic—it still works the same way, but simply got rid of a requirement on Rails, which was needlessly in there.
The next step is to try to make a handy auto-installer, so you don't have to play with launchctl yourself. But, in the meantime, check it out if you use Instapaper and you're on a Mac.